Just a few random things I have my eye on as of late…
- Sweater with Sleeve Detail – I just thought this sweater would be so perfect for a casual holiday get together. Paired with a pair of black skinny jeans and some black booties (or probably OTK boots for me), it would be perfect for a Friendsgiving or a casual holiday cocktail party with friends.
- Skinny Straight Cut Jeans – Loooove the look of these jeans. They have that perfect vintage feel about them and the straight look, both things I’ve been looking for in my jeans. I’m thinking these could be a real game changer. My only concern is that they might be too skinny of a fit for me. We shall see.
- Patterned Wide Cut Pants – These will for sure be purchased. These another piece I think would make for a perfect holiday look when paired with a black blouse or sweater, but I also think it could go beyond with just a simple black tee and some easy slides.
- 420 New Balance Sneaker – Obsessed with this color combo on these sneakers. I am in desperate need of a new pair. I spotted these a while ago, but they were sold out. They’ve recently come back in stock and I’m hoping to get my hands on them this time.
- Tassel Earrings – I talked in this post about how I’m trying to be better about wearing earrings, but keeping them simple. These don’t really fall into the simple category, but for some reason I am drawn to them. I’m thinking it the pretty blush and gold color combo. I’m going to give it a go and see.