A few things on my radar this month:
- Bermuda Shorts – I’m not quite sure if I could pull this trend off. However I may be willing to give it a try. If nothing else it’s a welcomed change from the overly short shorts that seem to have been the only options the past couple of years.
- Linen Jumpsuit – Linen is always a good idea in the summer and I am completely obsessed with this jumpsuit. While I’m not entirely sure culottes look good on me, I still tend be drawn to them (seen here). This jumpsuit is 100% in my shopping cart.
- Star Print Utility Jacket – Okay, so it is way too hot to be wearing any sort of jacket in Phoenix in the summer, but this one is just too good. I’m obsessed with everything and anything Sincerely Jules does and this jacket is no exception.
- Suede Bow Sandals – I just purchased these in gray and absolutely love them. The heel isn’t too high and the bow is the perfect little detail. They are on major sale so I’m thinking I need to add the red ones to my shoe collection (they come in 7 colors total).
- Round Ray-Ban Sunnies – I’m always on the hunt for new sunglasses (other than my go-to aviators) that actually look good on me. I have these in a blue color, but would love to add this color to my rotation. They are just more classic & versatile.
- Circle Straw Bag – These types of bags have been everywhere this summer! However I am just starting to catch on to them. They really do seem like the perfect bag for summer. So I should probably get one.