WIW | Activewear

I was doing so well with getting to the gym on a consistent basis before the holidays.

However since the holidays, I’ve maybe made it a handful of times and I’m not proud about that 🙂 Getting back to the gym is seriously so hard and I go in the morning prior to work which makes it worse when having to get up early.

But I am determined to get back on a schedule and back to the gym on a regular basis and I think a little motivation in the wardrobe department could do just the trick.

I am not a fan of color and prints when it comes to my activewear as I’m sure you’ll be able to tell from my picks below, I like to keep it clean and simple. This pair of APL sneakers is at the top of my “activewear wishlist”. I love the simplicity of them oh so much.

And two more notes…1. I recently purchased an activewear set from Abercrombie (which I know is totally weird), but it is seriously the absolute best and I would highly recommend anyone to give it a go. 2. VS sports bras…if you need support, you seriously cannot get better than these. Promise.

1. January 18, 2017 / 2:46 pm

ooh! Abercrombie active wear does look super cute. I love that cropped hoodie! Great & inspiring round up, Shannon. Thanks for sharing.
    XO! Gina

2. January 18, 2017 / 3:49 pm

Pretty active wear makes me want to work out!

3. January 18, 2017 / 4:01 pm

Love this active wear!! That first shot is so inspiring and motivating!!

4. January 18, 2017 / 8:02 pm

Okay – your workout style is ON POINT! Love all of your picks. And, I totally know what you mean. I've been struggling to get going again after my honeymoon!

xo, Amanda

5. January 18, 2017 / 9:53 pm

Girl, I feel you! I've been having to work out in the evenings because I can't pull myself out of bed in the morning! Hopefully some cute work out clothes will fix this.

Greta | http://www.gretahollar.com

6. January 19, 2017 / 12:22 am

I've been slacking as well…maybe some shopping will motivate me:) Love all of these, especially the cropped sweatshirt!

Heidi || Wishes & Reality

7. January 19, 2017 / 2:59 am

Oh my gosh! I love all of these looks so much. I love that blacks and grays are in. I'm always about keeping it simple.

8. January 19, 2017 / 4:42 am

It's crazy how quickly I can fall off the bandwagon with eating healthy and working out! But sometimes the perk of buying a new piece of workout gear is enough to inspire me to get with it again!

9. January 19, 2017 / 7:00 am

I'm an early morning gym gal myself, however since it's so dark in the mornings it's extremely hard to get to the gym. I have been making an effort to go 3x a week this year but even that's asking a lot!

Meghan | beyondbasicblog.com