White Fringe Two – Piece

White Fringe Tank | White Fringe Skirt | Nude Heels | Wide Brim Hat | Striped Clutch | Aviator Sunglasses

I bought this two piece to wear on a night out while in Cozumel and I am so happy I did. For the price (each piece is under $60) the fabric is super thick and feels extremely expensive, I’ve  never purchased a piece from Lucy Paris, but this will definitely not be the last…they have a couple of two piece knit sets, this blue one and this striped one, that I totally wouldn’t mind getting my hands on.

I am all about the white for this spring and summer, it’s just crisp and refreshing after all of the darker hues we wear during the colder months. Fringe is also a huge trend right now, but not one I’ve really participated in. This skirt and tank were the perfect pieces to jump in with. The fringe is simple and not overstated, but adds the perfect amount of interest to this combo.

I hope everyone had a great weekend! We had a pretty low key Friday, Saturday night we celebrated a friends birthday and Sunday was spent in full on recovery mode, so not too much got done, but it was a good weekend overall.

“the most reliable way to predict the future is to create it”

!function(doc,s,id){ var e, p; if(!doc.getElementById(id)) { e = doc.createElement(s); e.id = id; p = ‘//shopsensewidget.shopstyle.com/widget-script.js’; var cb = new Date().getTime(); p += ‘?cb=’ + cb; e.src = p; doc.body.appendChild(e); } if(typeof window.ss_shopsense === ‘object’){ if(doc.readyState === ‘complete’){ window.ss_shopsense.init(); } } }(document, ‘script’, ‘shopsensewidget-script’);

1. April 18, 2016 / 11:28 am

Such a cute two piece set and I love that you could wear either one separately – the fringe detail is so cute! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

2. April 18, 2016 / 1:27 pm

I love that this looks like a dress. It makes me feel like even I could pull off the "two piecer" trend. (; Hope you had an excellent weekend Shannon!

3. April 18, 2016 / 4:33 pm

Your photos are great!!! I want this outfit for my engagement photos 🙂 Thanks for sharing love!

4. April 18, 2016 / 5:53 pm

Love this two piece outfit! I'm sure you will get a lot of wear out of both pieces well after your trip!
    xo, Laura
    Have Need Want

5. April 18, 2016 / 6:27 pm

That has to be one of the prettiest two pieces that I've ever seen, you look so gorgeous in it. We spent the whole weekend cleaning the house, it wasn't as fun as your weekend but definitely very fulfilling!

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

6. April 18, 2016 / 7:50 pm

Such a marvelous look – had never heard of the brand.

7. April 18, 2016 / 7:55 pm

what a perfect summer look! I know it's summer practically all year in your city, but for me, this just brings to mind all the things I'm longing for right now. You look amazing, Shannon. I love that hat & the quote so much.
    Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

8. April 18, 2016 / 8:00 pm

I love the fringe and this white two-piece is perfect for summer! I love how clean it looks! I wish I had it for the beach this weekend!

9. April 18, 2016 / 8:47 pm

Fringe and white are perfect right now! I love this outfit on you! You look amazing 🙂

kristinacamille.com

10. April 18, 2016 / 10:27 pm

I definitely had to look twice because I totally thought this was a dress. Love the fringe detail on both pieces!

Jessica
    the way to my Hart

11. April 18, 2016 / 10:53 pm

I NEED this two piece set in my life! It is so cute! And I love how both pieces would also look amazing styled separately.

xo

12. April 18, 2016 / 11:47 pm

OMG I jut died. This is the prettiest two piece set ever! AND you can wear it separately is the best part about it. Such a great deal, but did you get hot being the fabric was so thick, I mean it looks gorgeous!

XO Chelsea http://www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com

13. April 19, 2016 / 12:08 am

I love it! It's perfect for the warm, humid locale and looks great on you!

14. April 19, 2016 / 1:13 am

This two piece set is GORGEOUS. I absolutely love how you styled it! Such a perfect vacation look!

xo Ashley

15. April 19, 2016 / 1:48 am

This is such a cute two piece set! I love how understated the fringe is, and the all white is so perfect for spring/summer.

Kathryn • The Fashionography

16. April 19, 2016 / 3:18 am

This set is so fun! I absolutely love two piece sets for the summer.

xoxo, Jenny

17. April 19, 2016 / 6:46 pm

LOVE this dress! You look amazing in white!!