Printed High Waist Shorts

Black Sheer Blouse old (similar here) | Black Bandeau Bikini | Printed High Waist Shorts | Black Aviator Sunglasses

Lace-Up Sandals (obsessed with these & they’re under $25)

As much as I’d prefer to be waking up and heading to the beach, there really is nothing better than sleeping in our own bed and of course cuddling my (fur) babies, so while I very much enjoyed our trip to Cozumel, I am happy to be home and back to the routine. I hope everyone had a nice weekend!

I had full intentions of having this post ready to go for Monday morning, but my nerves got to me when I went to go edit the photos on the plane. Our first flight Brand and I didn’t get to sit next to each other and I was in the middle seat, I attempted to pull out the computer, but then got embarrassed by the thought of having two strange women watch me edit pictures of myself and then on the second flight…I slept. Oh well. One day late is better than never.

Zara got me again with these shorts. They were just too good to pass up. The print is perfect and versatile and I love that they are high waist, but not short (like most high waist shorts). I know I’ll be living in them this summer…with more of a shirt, but for Mexico the bikini top and sheer blouse were perfect.

“you have to be the best version of yourself & if that means you have to be a bit self-promoting, then it’s ok”

1. April 12, 2016 / 11:36 am

The print on those shorts is so fun – so perfect for the beach, pool and then LUNCH!! Welcome back! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

2. April 12, 2016 / 12:56 pm

Classy-sexy & fun. Fab combo! I'm so glad you two arrived home safe. There is nothing like our own bed & fur babies, I totally agree. The most amazing beach in the world can't compare to those little wet noses;)
    Great quote too. I am a huge advocate of being ones best self, that is what I try to teach my step daughter…on many so many levels.
    You look amazing in everything you put on!

3. April 12, 2016 / 1:31 pm

Haha oh flight stories. I'm sure if you would have tried working on your photos the strangers would have been creeping away! Totally don't blame you. This is another style I'm not so sure I could pull off. It's one of those, "have to try it on" deals. However, you my friend, look stunning! I love that they kind of pull a 1950's vacation vibe to them, while still being trendy for today. (:

4. April 12, 2016 / 4:26 pm

Love the shorts, I would so wear it!! Really funny about your plane story having to edit yourself in front of strangers. I feel pretty much the same way when my pictures are being taken. I hope you enjoyed Cozumel. Jetset-diaries.com

5. April 12, 2016 / 6:07 pm

High-waisted items are definitely not for me (I have a short torso) but they look so great on you! The print is so fun and I love the way you styled them. Very, very cute.

6. April 12, 2016 / 10:28 pm

You styled these shorts perfectly. Love the location too – it looks nice and warm!

7. April 12, 2016 / 11:38 pm

HAAA you have me wishing I was somewhere tropical right now!

8. April 13, 2016 / 12:10 am

I would be embarrassed to edit next to strangers too! That's such a shame that you were split up on the flight back, but sounds like you had a ton of fun. Those shorts are ridonculously cute!

Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

9. April 13, 2016 / 3:58 am

I've been seeing these sandals everywhere! They're so cute and match with everything, love this outfit too!

Love, Karina
    Peep my latest post!
    The Lovely Look

10. April 13, 2016 / 3:28 pm

I loved following along on Insta and Snapchat! Looks like you had a great time! These high waisted shorts are so flattering and I love that black sheer blouse as an easy and chic cover-up!

Taffeta & Tulips

11. April 13, 2016 / 8:24 pm

I seriously love this look! It's so perfect for Mexico. Can't wait to hear all about your trip! 🙂

xo

12. April 13, 2016 / 10:58 pm

Those shorts are the cutest! This outfit makes me want to go to the beach. Love it!