Cozumel | Photo Diary

I wanted to share some pictures (or maybe too many) from our trip to Cozumel last week…

I really don’t know for sure how we ended up choosing Cozumel…well Brand wanted to do the Mayan Ruins and it kind of went from there, but anyways, I absolutely loved it and would return in a heartbeat. We didn’t do a whole lot of exploring, our resort was gorgeous and we were really in the mood to just relax and enjoy a few too many cervezas, so that is pretty much what we did.

We did venture into Cozumel for an ah-mazing Italian dinner at Guido’s and a massive margarita at Wet Wendy’s then spent half of Saturday exploring the Mayan Ruins, but that was pretty much it for exploring.

Also, my camera decided it wanted to stop working two days into our trip (my brand new camera mind you), so some of these pictures aren’t too high quality, but I hope it does the beauty of this island some justice.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1. April 15, 2016 / 12:38 pm

This vaca looks so dreamy! I'm in need of some sand, sun & sangria for sure. BTW, you are rockin that pink fringe bikini, Shannon!
    Happy Friday, my friend.
    XO, Gina

• April 15, 2016 / 3:08 pm

Haha thank you! I got the suit like 2-3 years ago and NEVER wore it…not so much my style anymore, but Mexico presented the perfect place to pull it out 🙂 Hope you have a great weekend Gina!

2. April 15, 2016 / 2:33 pm

So holy wow what a vacation spot. I would freaking love to see the Mayan ruins, or any sort of extinct society's ruins. I've got a think for old and abandoned places. haha I bet you felt like you were on another planet! Girl that suit though! It's soooo cute on you! Oh, and you can never have too many photos. (; Have wonderful weekend!

• April 15, 2016 / 3:09 pm

Oh you would definitely love the Mayan ruins then…it's definitely a sight to see and so amazing how smart these people were! Thank you Kiki! Hope you have a great weekend!

3. April 15, 2016 / 5:08 pm

This looks like exactly what I need right now (i.e. tropical escape, sunshine, beach, DRINKS). It looks like you had a lovely time! That water is SO blue. : )

4. April 15, 2016 / 5:39 pm

I love the photo the ocean and your husband (?) in snorkeling gear. Also your bath suits is so pretty. Looks like a lovely place!!

5. April 15, 2016 / 5:56 pm

Absolute paradise!! I love that pink bathing suit you wore!! Have a great weekend girl! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

6. April 15, 2016 / 7:18 pm

This is ahhhmazing Shannon! I have been dying for a vacation lately and this just put me over the edge! Beautiful photos and you look stunning! Love, love that suit! Happy Friday, my friend.

Heidi || Wishes & Reality

7. April 15, 2016 / 8:30 pm

It's easy to see why you guys decided to just relax at your resort, it looks so dreamy! Talking about dreamy…I like the sounds of a massive margarita, the bigger the better for me.

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

8. April 15, 2016 / 9:28 pm

It looks like you guys had the best time! And you look AMAZING in that pink bikini! And I'm so sorry to hear about your camera, hopefully you were able to return it 🙁

9. April 15, 2016 / 11:44 pm

I haven't been to Cozumel in years. This is making me wanting to go back so much. That bed on the beach! Nice.

10. April 16, 2016 / 1:55 am

What a great escape this is. It looks so fun!

11. April 16, 2016 / 2:56 am

Nice trip!
    Looks fun.

dont forget to visit me back,

heymarsya.blogspot.co.id

12. April 16, 2016 / 3:05 am

Nice! I've never been to Mexico for vacation, but it looks lovely. Glad you had a nice, relaxing time.

13. April 16, 2016 / 7:44 pm

This looks like a place to visit for sure! Loved your suit top as well!

14. April 18, 2016 / 10:25 pm

These photos are stunning and it makes me wanna visit asap! I've only been to cancun and would love to visit the ruins soon.

Jessica