Vest Dress

vest sold out (similar here under $100) | bra | belt | pumps | sunnies

I’ve been dying for a chance to wear this vest again, but with the weather warming up I was definitely running out of time. It’s a pretty thick wool (?) fabric, so it’s definitely a piece for the colder months. However I think styling it as a dress makes it a perfect transition piece as well. A warm evening date night would present the perfect opportunity to wear this outfit.

On that note…TGIF! I have an extra day this weekend and I could not be happier about it. I hope everyone has a great weekend & Happy Easter!

“and every little bit really does count”

!function(doc,s,id){ var e, p; if(!doc.getElementById(id)) { e = doc.createElement(s); e.id = id; p = ‘//shopsensewidget.shopstyle.com/widget-script.js’; var cb = new Date().getTime(); p += ‘?cb=’ + cb; e.src = p; doc.body.appendChild(e); } if(typeof window.ss_shopsense === ‘object’){ if(doc.readyState === ‘complete’){ window.ss_shopsense.init(); } } }(document, ‘script’, ‘shopsensewidget-script’);

1. March 25, 2016 / 11:35 am

What a fun way to get some extra life out of that vest!! Yay for three day weekends…I have one myself and I'm so happy! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

2. March 25, 2016 / 2:58 pm

This is such a cool piece, Shannon! So many ways to style it and I love that little lace halter peeking through. You look stunning in these photos! I hope you enjoy your long weekend, and have a wonderful Easter.

3. March 25, 2016 / 5:50 pm

This dress is so effortlessy chic! I think you live in the perfect type of climate for a dress like that because I can't think of when I could wear it on the east coast lol

Mili

4. March 25, 2016 / 8:47 pm

I love how this is chic, sophisticated and sexy all at the same time! One of my favorites from you! Happy Friday Shannon!

Heidi || Wishes & Reality
    I'm at

5. March 26, 2016 / 3:11 am

WHY have I never thought to do this?? That is seriously genius and it looks so chic I love it! Also I totally love the shirt you have on underneath, totally pulls this looks together and looks great on you!

6. March 26, 2016 / 1:22 pm

I love it! I don't know that I would have thought to wear it this way but it looks SO good! The shell is fab too!

7. March 26, 2016 / 4:14 pm

Saying this dress is sexy would be quite the understatement of the year, Shannon 🙂 you look amazing and as my teenage daughter would say, on point.

And speaking of looking all gorgeous and cool, my Project Sister Act link-up is now live, and I would love for you to come join in if you have a second, Shannon, that vest dress truly deserves some attention xoxo

8. March 28, 2016 / 12:26 pm

Super cute idea! I wouldn't of ever thought of that.

9. March 28, 2016 / 4:49 pm

This look is very different, but I got to say I totally dig it! I need this bralette in my life!

10. March 28, 2016 / 9:21 pm