Spring fashion…love it or hate it?
As I mentioned last week, spring fashion has quickly become my new favorite season to dress for. It’s finally time to stop the excessive layering and every piece seems to be crisp and fresh. Plus, these days, I’m partial to all of the white fashion happening this time of year.
And as much as I love a good pair of boots, by the time January hits I’m ready for the easy slip on shoes that pair perfectly with the warmer weather.
Last year a pair of plain white sneakers were my go-to’s during the warmer months. This year, I decided I would continue with the white sneakers and this pair from the UK’s number one shoe company, Hotter Shoes, were the perfect match.
When it comes to sneakers, comfort is always a must. Isn’t that the whole point of them anyway? Hotter Shoes has been promoting comfort since 1959 and I can promise you, these do not disappoint in that department.
The thing about white sneakers is that they are a simple, classic staple, they pair easily with pretty much everything in your wardrobe, and the instantly add that cool factor to any look.
Some of my favorite ways to style them:
- With the perfect spring dress as shown in these photos. It’s a great contrast to the feminine feel of the dress
- A pair of boyfriend jeans, rolled up at the hem and a perfect white tee. A simple and classic weekend look.
- White sneakers provide a perfect contrast when paired with an all black look.
- A t-shirt dress and sneakers is the perfect go-to summer look for any body.
- If you work in a casual setting, I love the way a pair of white sneakers look when paired with black slacks and a white blouse. Business casual perfected.
I’ve always been a huge fan of the contrast between a super feminine piece and a more casual piece. These white sneakers from Hotter Shoes provide that perfect contrast when paired with this super girly dress. A look I’ll be living in all spring, I have no doubt.
Sneakers are everywhere these days, but keeping it classic and simple with the white sneakers is ideal. It’s a trend I don’t see going anywhere anytime soon, so I highly suggest picking yourself up a pair of white sneakers and pairing them with everything/anything you own.
Hotter Shoes is offering 40% + Free Shipping & Free Returns with the code ‘PRIMP40’…The perfect opportunity to pick up a pair of white sneakers for yourself!
Are white sneakers a must for you?
This post has been sponsored by the PRIMP Network. All opinions are my own