If you follow me on Instagram, you probably already knew where this post was headed by the title.
If you don’t follow my on Instagram (you should 🙂 then you probably don’t know how much I love going for bike rides. It’s one of the reasons why I love where we life so darn much.
Over the years bike riding has become mine and Brandon’s favorite weekend activity. As soon as summer ends until the first 100 degree day (okay probably 95+ degree day) I can promise you we are spending our weekends riding our bikes around the neighborhood.
There are so many great places here and new ones constantly opening up that we never really run out of places to go or new places to try.
Some of our favorite places to ride to….
- OHSO Brewery – it has one of the best patio atmospheres and the views of Camelback Mountain are gorgeous.
- The Vig – they also have a great patio, but the live music on Sunday evenings is my favorite part about this place.
- The Porch – this is a very new addition to our neighborhood, but a great one nonetheless.
- Ingos – my absolute favorite place to grab a quick bite. Their Chicken Sammy is the best thing ever.
- Postino Wine Cafe – Bruschetta and wine…that is all.
- Radi8 Hot Yoga – okay, Brandon has never rode his bike here, but it’s my new favorite place to go on Friday mornings.
- Old Town Scottsdale – we usually head to Old Town on our bikes for some Spring Training games or to hit up the Farmers Market
There are literally so many other great places within riding distance to us, but those are just a few of our most frequented places.
While our summers most definitely suck out here, the rest of the year is pretty incredible and I feel so grateful to be able to enjoy it every weekend, exploring the neighborhood on our bikes.
And on that note, I hope you all had a great weekend!
What is your favorite way to spend the weekends?