As you may have noticed my mind is full on fall fashion mode.
With all the boots, jackets and sweaters flooding stores now, it’s impossible not to be thinking about fall fashion. In Monday’s post I shared the must have piece for fall, a plaid blazer. A bit on the trendy side at the moment, but still a classic. And now that I was that out of the way, I am looking to stock up on more of the basics.
What I Want:
- Gold Earrings. I guess this can be interpreted as a trend too, but again they definitely have that classic feel to them. The round studs are at the top of my list. They are large and definitely make a statement, but nothing over the top or too much. And then my love for hoops will forever be and I am loving this version of them. Again with the simple statement. Perfection.
- Burgundy Bag. This bucket bag is just too good to pass up and the rich burgundy color makes it the perfect piece for fall. I absolutely love this color paired with a camel coat or sweater. It looks expensive without really being expensive. Win-win.
- Pointed Ankle Booties. Last year I was buying more moto style boots for fall/winter, but this year I’m definitely wanting a more classic, feminine look in the boot department and this faux leather pair fits the bill.
- Camel Knits. Preferably oversized. Camel is a color I could never get sick of. It has such a rich, luxurious look about it that can upgrade any outfit. This oversized sweater in particular looks so cozy. I picture myself wearing it with a pair of wide leg trousers in the same color pallet. A cozy/chic look, if you will. And the tie cardigan just looks like the perfect piece to throw on over any outfit.
- White Tees. Did anyone see Victoria Beckham over NYFW styling the most basic wardrobe staple in the most chicest way possible? If not….here & here. I’m pretty sure I’ll never look that chic in a white tee, but it definitely makes me want to try 🙂
Anyways, those are just a few things I plan on purchasing this season.
What fall fashion are you guys craving?