Cold Shoulder Blouse

cold shoulder blouse | flare jeans | ankle strap sandal | aviator sunglasses | pink saddle bag

When the cold shoulder trend appeared, I was not a fan. Off-the-shoulder, I was all for, but the something about the cold shoulder look just turned me off.

I saw this blouse at Nordstrom and absolutely loved the print and ruffle along the neckline, so with the cold shoulder aside I just decided to give it a try. As soon as I put it on I knew it would be coming home with me and all my thoughts on the cold shoulder trend quickly faded. I’ve even purchase this simple cold shoulder top the other day, so I’m convinced 🙂

Did you all have a good weekend? My brother and his girlfriend were back in town and he had turned 21 over the summer when he was back in Michigan, so we did a night out on Friday and then spent Saturday at the pool with them. Sunday was all about relaxation and getting ready for the week.

Hope you all had a good one!

“she lives the poetry she cannot write”

!function(d,s,id){var e, p = /^http:/.test(d.location) ? ‘http’ : ‘https’;if(!d.getElementById(id)) {e = d.createElement(s);e.id = id;e.src = p + ‘://’ + ‘widgets.rewardstyle.com’ + ‘/js/shopthepost.js’;d.body.appendChild(e);}if(typeof window.__stp === ‘object’) if(d.readyState === ‘complete’) {window.__stp.init();}}(document, ‘script’, ‘shopthepost-script’);

JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

1. August 22, 2016 / 11:18 am

This is the kind of shirt I can get behind!! I love the peek of the shoulder and you're still covered and the best part is that it will transition so well into Fall! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

2. August 22, 2016 / 11:49 am

These photos are gorgeous, Shannon! You and your hubs make a great team with your beauty and his photography. I'm loving it!
    This look is so perfect. I love the simplicity of it. Effortlessly sexy which is fabulous. You know, I love off the shoulder on everyone else but for some reason…I am more comfortable in the cold shoulder tops. I'm glad you are loving them now, because you wear them very well:)
    And oh, how I would love to go back to being 21 but retaining all the experience of my 39 yr old self. LOL!

3. August 22, 2016 / 2:53 pm

This blouse is too adorable! Love how you styled it with the flares! xo

4. August 22, 2016 / 3:21 pm

That blouse is giving me life right now!! Such a beautiful print and you styled it perfectly!

5. August 22, 2016 / 4:34 pm

Never met an off-the-shoulder (or cold shoulder) top I didn't like! Love the added detail/ruffle on the shoulder on this one 🙂

6. August 22, 2016 / 4:56 pm

I wasn't into the cold shoulder look either for a while, but this blouse is perfect! I can see why it changed your mind 🙂

xo Lacey

7. August 22, 2016 / 5:15 pm

I actually haven't bought any cold shoulder tops, but I think I'm warming up to them, too. Yours is so cute and I love how you paired it with those flared jeans.

Jackie
    Something About That

8. August 24, 2016 / 9:05 pm

I'm digging the floral cold shoulder blouse with those flare jeans!

sabbystyle.com