WIW | Beach Vacation

I’m for real needing a beach vacay. I just want to wake up, throw on my bathing suit and lay in the sand…cocktail in hand, please. I’m hoping to talk Brandon into something soon, so when that happens these are the pieces I would like to bring along…

!function(doc,s,id){ var e, p; if(!doc.getElementById(id)) { e = doc.createElement(s); e.id = id; p = ‘//shopsensewidget.shopstyle.com/widget-script.js’; var cb = new Date().getTime(); p += ‘?cb=’ + cb; e.src = p; doc.body.appendChild(e); } if(typeof window.ss_shopsense === ‘object’){ if(doc.readyState === ‘complete’){ window.ss_shopsense.init(); } } }(document, ‘script’, ‘shopsensewidget-script’);

1. March 2, 2016 / 12:14 pm

Amen girl – I would love a beach vacation right now!! What does the beach body oil do?! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

2. March 2, 2016 / 2:02 pm

I'm so with you! I wish I were on a warm and sunny beach right now. That pom pom straw tote and those Soludos espadrilles are too cute!

Taffeta & Tulips

3. March 2, 2016 / 4:49 pm

WIW, a one piece that supports and isn't covered in some awful old lady print. haha. It's so cold here I can hardly think about swim suits. haha But I so can't wait for summer!

4. March 2, 2016 / 5:43 pm

While I just came back from a vacation, I desperately need another one that doesn't involve flying more than 20 hours! I am hoping to convince my husband to visit Tofino in Summer, it would be super fun!

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

5. March 3, 2016 / 1:32 am

I'm with you there girl! I haven't gone on my honeymoon yet! Life has been too hectic

Love your pics!

Melissa

6. March 3, 2016 / 7:03 am

I am loving all the pretty pieces you put together for this post! Makes me want to fly to Hawaii and sip coconut juice now! 🙂

7. March 3, 2016 / 11:26 am

I love those beach bags. I could use a day on the beach myself!

8. March 3, 2016 / 9:59 pm

Everything about this… just YES! I'm sooo in need for a beach vacay and I have spring break next week so I'm trying to plan a super last minute trip. Love this and those bags are gorgeous!