Crochet Details

dress (super old) | jacket | heels | bag old (very similar) | sunnies

On Tuesday I thought it was Thursday. Yesterday I thought it was Thursday. I am so happy it is finally Thursday life for real. I don’t know if the week is going slow or if the stress is just getting to me, but I am so ready for it to be over 🙂

Anyways, Brandon got this dress for me yeeeaaars ago and I’m pretty sure I’ve only worn it once before this. I absolutely love the detail on the neckline and because of that I haven’t yet got rid of it. I know there will be a point in my life where I will constantly reach for this dress so I’m just waiting for that time to happen.

“and sometimes, against all odds, against all logic, we still hope”

1. March 10, 2016 / 4:01 pm

I love the color and crochet detail of that dress! I think it's great when our guys buy us clothes, sometimes they work and sometimes they don't but this one TOTALLY does!! Happy Thursday Finally! I agree longest, stressful week ever.

Xo Chelsea http://www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com

2. March 10, 2016 / 4:24 pm

Love the crochet detail, and of course how you styled this look!

3. March 10, 2016 / 6:33 pm

Girl, I love your style!! The crochet details on this dress are totally on point not to mention it looks amazing on you! But I've got to mention your animal print pumps, works perfectly with this outfit!!
    xo, Laura
    Have Need Want

4. March 10, 2016 / 6:39 pm

Yes…hope. Always, always hope:)
    Love the dress and it's even better bc Brandon got it for you! love the long line blazer with it. My favorite part of course…is the vintage Coach. I'm a vintage coach addict! Love the pumps too.

5. March 10, 2016 / 6:42 pm

I love the back of that dress – so so pretty and with those heels is just perfect! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

6. March 10, 2016 / 7:52 pm

I really like this look on you Shannon! It's a little softer (to me) than the other looks you tend to go with, but it suits you none the less! I think the heels really add a feminine flair to the dress! I have to admit there's enough crochet pieces in my wardrobe for an army! Totally not sorry. (;

7. March 11, 2016 / 12:48 am

The crochet backing on that dress is just too cool!

8. March 11, 2016 / 3:12 am

Definitely loving the neckline, and the crochet detail in the back is gorgeous! Brandon picked out a good one. 🙂

9. March 11, 2016 / 3:49 am

That is some seriously pretty detailing! Hooray for it being almost the weekend 🙂

10. March 11, 2016 / 5:29 am

Stunning dress! Love how you paired with the leopard heels!! Great style ❤️❤️

11. March 11, 2016 / 1:49 pm

Love this dress! The crochet is amazing!

12. March 11, 2016 / 2:12 pm

Great outfit. Love the dress, jacket, and SHOES! The leopard print shoes are amazing!!

13. March 11, 2016 / 9:16 pm

This is such a great way to style a dress for when it's still a little chilly out!

14. March 12, 2016 / 7:55 pm

Cute dress, nice overall look. Speaking of crocheting, I have been in airports all day today and yesterday and amazed at how many people I see crocheting and knitting.

15. March 14, 2016 / 3:46 pm

Your dress is beautiful! The color is stunning on you! I also love how you took the strap off of your purse to carry it as a clutch – that is such a great idea!